This support article has been created to help group leaders download a course report.
To check the progress of the entire group on a specific course, follow the steps below:
- Log in to https://KnowledgeLab.Training.
- Navigate to the ‘Group Management’ page using the tab on the menu on the left.
- Select the ‘Reports’ tab.
- Select the ‘Tin Can Report’ button.
- Add filters to your report as necessary:
- Group: select the group you wish to see the report from. If you are the group leader of only one group, this will be pre-filled.
- User: select a user from the group to search for.
- Course: filter by data pertaining to a specific course
- Module: filter by data pertaining to specific course. You will need to specify a specific course.
- Activity: filter by the status of a course or module.
- Dates: filter data using a date range.
- Select the ‘Search’ button.
- Select the ‘Export To CSV’ button.
- Select the ‘Reset’ button if you would like to create a new search with different filters.
Was this article helpful?