Check out new features, updated content and the occasional squashed bug.
[1.4] - JAN 2023
- Single-Sign-On: Users are not removed from a previously enrolled group when logging in with SSO.
[1.3] - NOV 2022
- Nested Groups: Groups can now be nested within a master group to enable the group leaders to assign pathways to a different group.
- Single-Sign-On: Users were demoted in role status. Users now maintain role status when using SSO.
[1.2] - OCT 2022
- User Baseline Assessment: This gives organisations an understanding of their current security education maturity
- Single Sign-On: Learners can now sign on to KnowledgeLab.Training with Microsoft and Google.
- An issue that failed to mark some courses as complete.
[1.1] - OCT 2022
- New menu design that makes navigation clearer on mobile devices.
- CSS styling that failed to display on older devices.
Was this article helpful?